3-PACK Proflora Probiotic for Dogs (90 Servings)
- 1.00 (in)
- 1.00 (in)
- 1.00 (in)
Proflora™ Probiotic for Dogs for Dogs is a probiotic supplement that provides for and helps maintain a healthy bacterial balance in your dog's digestive tract. Use daily to help populate your dog's GI tract with beneficial bacteria that assist in digestion, ability to absorb nutrients, and overall immunity. Proflora Probiotic for Dogs supports normal digestion upset by food intolerances like poor diet or by antibiotics. Intended for supplemental feeding along with your dog's regular diet.
When administered daily, 200 million CFU of beneficial bacteria and the prebiotic, inulin, work to help your dog's gastrointestinal tract have the proper balance of healthy microorganisms. This special formulation contains 4 strains of live (viable) bacteria cultures that assist in healthy digestion and regularity and promotes intestinal well being.
The chicken liver flavor that dogs find tasty makes this probiotic easy to administer, while it supports the protective layer of the bowel and bowel health so that your dog can maintain normal stool consistency. Simply sprinkle over or mix with food and Proflora Probiotic for Dogs helps maintain proper microflora in the GI tract. This box comes with 30 doses of the supplement in individual packets.Key Features:
- Contains 200 million CFU of beneficial bacteria
- 4 unique strains of probiotics for optimal balance of microflora
- Includes prebiotic inulin to work synergistically with probiotic blend
- Comes with 30 packages of 1-gram doses to mix into your dog's food
More InfoBenefits of Proflora® Probiotic Powder:
- Contains guaranteed amounts of live (viable) cultures
- Multiple strains of lactic acid bacteria
- Helps maintain appetite and digestion
- Contains pre-biotic inulin
- As daily supplement to maintain normal appetite and digestion
- To maintain normal stool consistency.
- Before and after veterinary procedures such as: surgery, antibiotic therapy, de-worming and more.
- During diet change, boarding and traveling.
Feeding Directions: Sprinkle 1 packet daily on top of your pet's food.
Store in a cool dry place.
For animal use only.
Keep out of reach of children.
Total Lactic Acid Bacteria* ...... 2x108 CFU**/g (Enterococcus faecium, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus casei)
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
**Colony forming units.
Ingredients: Dried Chicken Liver, Maltodextrin, Dicalcium Phosphate, Sugar, Salt, Silicon, Dioxide, Inulin, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Ferrous Sulfate, Taurine, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin E Supplement, And Zinc Amino Acid Chelate.