Duckles Duck Breast Fillets for Dogs (2 lb)
- 7.00 (in)
- 3.00 (in)
- 9.00 (in)
Duckles Duck Breast Fillets are a tasty and healthy treat for your dog. They have a jerky texture and natural duck taste that will keep them coming back for more. You can feed them to your pet as a treat or as a snack between meals. They contain 100% natural duck and have no added wheat, corn, or soy fillers. There are no preservatives or artificial flavors or colors. These nutritious jerky treats are low fat and high in protein, so you can be guilt-free when indulging your pet with Duckles. These treats are tested safe in the USA. They undergo a process similar to pasteurization, where harmful bacteria gets removed and its shelf life gets extended. Duckles are ideal for adult dogs and large breeds.
- 100% NATURAL DUCK: Duckles Duck Breast Fillet Strips are made with 100% natural duck. These snacks are thin sliced duck strips and are low in fat and high in protein.
- HEALTHY SNACK OR TREAT: These treats have a jerky texture and taste that your dogs will enjoy. You can be guilt-free knowing your dog is eating a healthy treat. These treats can also be given as snacks between meals.
- NO ARTIFICIAL ADDITIVES: Chickles do not contain artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. They are also free of wheat, corn, and soy.
- TESTED FOR SAFETY IN THE USA: These jerky strips are tested for safety in the USA by undergoing irradiation. a process similar to pasteurization, to make them safe for consumption. The process adds another layer of food safety by removing harmful bacteria and extending its shelf life, which is why irradiated foods are commonly found in hospitals for patients with weakened immune systems. Irradiation is a treatment approved by the FDA and the USDA.
- OUR PRODUCT CARRIES A 100% PRODUCT GUARANTEE: Try our product without worry. You may return the product for a full refund if you are not satisfied for any reason.
|Crude Protein min||55%|
|Crude Fat min||2%|
|Crude Fiber max||1%|
Ingredients: Duck, Vegetable Protein, Glycerine, Salt.
Intended as a treat only. Give up to 2 breast fillets per day as a training reward or as a treat. Always ensure fresh drinking water is available for your dog.