Joint MAX Capsules for Cats (80 Capsules)
- 1.00 (in)
- 1.00 (in)
- 1.00 (in)
Joint MAX Capsules for Cats help enhance the function of joint and connective tissues with powerful active ingredients. Our proprietary blend targets lubrication, cushioning of tissues, and support of cartilage, connective tissues, and bones. Active ingredients include Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Zinc. Antioxidants are added to help remove damaging free radicals and allowing the body's cells to flush them out. These capsules have a tasty fish flavor that your cat will love. This supplement is recommended if your cat is experiencing joint discomfort from normal daily exercise or activity. It can be part of a multi-faceted approach to keep your cat mobile and comfortable. Our Joint MAX supplements come in formulas for dogs, cats, and horses and in various administration methods, making it easy to find the right supplement to meet your pet's joint support needs. Joint MAX is safe to use alongside prescription drugs.
- OUR PROPRIETARY BLEND OF INGREDIENTS WAS SELECTED TO TARGET EVERY ASPECT OF JOINT HEALTH: Lubrication, cushioning of tissues, and support of cartilage, connective tissues, and bones. Our formula also contains antioxidants to help reduce oxidative stress. This joint supplement is recommended for cats undergoing joint discomfort from normal daily exercise or activity. It can also be used as maintenance of normal healthy joint function.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS INCLUDE GLUCOSAMINE, CHONDROITIN, MSM, AND VITAMIN C: Glucosamine and Chondroitin help keep joints and connective tissues resilient, lubricated, and mobile. Chondroitin is necessary for healthy cartilage as it absorbs water to keep the cartilage hydrated and cushioned. These ingredients work together to help keep your cat active longer with less mobility issues.
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY AGENTS and ANTIOXIDANTS: Joint MAX contains antioxidants, which play a significant role in the overall health of your cat and their joints. Vitamin C helps repair and construct cartilage to keep your pet mobile and happy. They also help reduce free radicals and oxidative stress.
- QUALITY PRODUCT WITH QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Our products meet all the quality and safety standards set by the National Animal Supplement Council (NASC). The NASC Quality Seal is obtained by companies whose products commit to promoting the well-being of beloved pets. Products with this seal undergo a strict inspection and are determined to have consistent quality control and accurate labels.
- JOINT MAX CARRIES A 100% GUARANTEE: Try our product without worry! Joint MAX can be used with prescription drugs and you may return the product for a full refund if you are not satisfied for any reason.
|Active Ingredients (per Capsule):|
|Glucosamine HCI (Shellfish Source)||150 mg|
|Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine Source)||100 mg|
|Ascorbate (Vitamin C)||10 mg|
|Vitamin E||10 IU|
Inactive Ingredients: Fish Meal Concentrate, Magnesium Stearate, and Silicon Dioxide
|Double the daily amount for first 3 weeks|
|Under 10 lbs||1 Capsule|
|Over 10 lbs||2 Capsules|
After 3 weeks loading dose, if positive results are seen, reduce to maintenance dose. Since each cat's body is different, results may take longer in some cats. If positive results are not seen, continue loading dose. Joint MAX Capsules for Cats can also be used long term on a daily basis for normal cats to help support joint health.