Joint MAX Triple Strength Soft Chews (120 Chews)
- 1.00 (in)
- 1.00 (in)
- 1.00 (in)
Joint MAX Triple Strength (TS) Soft Chews for Dogs help enhance the functions of joint and connective tissues with powerful active ingredients. Our proprietary blend targets lubrication, cushioning of tissues, and support of cartilage, connective tissues, and bones. Active ingredients include Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM, Hyaluronic Acid, and Creatine. Antioxidants are added to help remove damaging free radicals and allowing the body's cells to flush them out. It also contains omega fatty acids EPA and DHA, which are essential in any diet and help keep muscles and joints strong. This formula is recommended for older or middle aged dogs with maximum joint support needs. Our Joint MAX supplements come in formulas for dogs, cats, and horses and in various administration methods, making It easy to find the right supplement to meet your pet's joint support needs. Joint MAX is safe to use alongside prescription drugs.
- OUR PROPRIETARY BLEND OF INGREDIENTS WAS SELECTED TO TARGET EVERY ASPECT OF JOINT HEALTH: Lubrication, cushioning of tissues, and support of cartilage, connective tissues, and bones. Our formula also contains antioxidants to help reduce oxidative stress. This powerful joint supplement is intended for older or middle-aged large dogs or smaller dogs with maximum joint support needs.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS INCLUDE GLUCOSAMINE, CHONDROITIN, CREATINE, EPA and DHA: Help keep joints and connective tissues resilient, lubricated, and mobile. Chondroitin is necessary for healthy cartilage as it absorbs water to keep the cartilage hydrated and cushioned. Omega-3 fatty acids help ease joint stiffness by cushioning tissues. Creatine supports stamina, endurance, and normal muscle recovery. All these ingredients work together to help keep your dog active longer with less mobility issues.
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY AGENTS and ANTIOXIDANTS: Joint MAX contains MSM, an organic form of sulfur. Healthy connective tissues and cartilage contain proteins with flexible sulfur bonds. Once the sulfur combines with glucosamine and chondroitin, they form collagen, a substance that gives cartilage its structure and flexibility. Antioxidants also play a significant role in the overall health of your dog and their joints. Vitamin C helps repair and construct cartilage to keep your pet mobile and happy.
- QUALITY PRODUCT WITH QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Our products meet all the quality and safety standards set by the National Animal Supplement Council (NASC). The NASC Quality Seal is obtained by companies whose products commit to promoting the well-being of beloved pets. Products with this seal undergo a strict inspection and are determined to have consistent quality control and accurate labels.
- JOINT MAX CARRIES A 100% GUARANTEE: Try our product without worry! Joint MAX can be used with prescription drugs and you may return the product for a full refund if you are not satisfied for any reason.
|Active Ingredients per (2 Soft Chews)|
|Glucosamine HCI (Shellfish Source)||1000 mg|
|MethylSulfonylMethane (MSM)*||600 mg|
|Creatine Monohydrate||400 mg|
|Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine Source)||150 mg|
|Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||54 mg|
|Vitamin C||50 mg|
|Vitamin E||50 IU|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||36 mg|
|Boswellia Serrata||20 mg|
|Hyaluronic Acid||2 mg|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||200 mcg|
|Citrus Biflavonoids||200 mcg|
|Proprietary Antioxidant Blend: Brewer's Yeast
Cinnamon, Turmeric Root, Powder, Grape Seed
Extract, Valerian Root, Cranberry Juice Extract
Inactive Ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate, Glycerine, Magnesium Stearate, Marine Lipid Concentrates, Molasses, Polyethylene Oxide, Powdered Liver (non-bovine), Starch, Sucrose, TBHQ, Vegetable Fiber, Vegetable Oil, and Vegetable Shortening.
|Size of Dog||Daily|
|Up to 15 lbs.||½ Chew|
|15-30 lbs.||1 Chews|
|31-60 lbs.||2 Chews|
|61-100 lbs.||4 Chews|
|Over 100 lbs.||5 Chews|
Administer soft chew directly to dog. Can be given during or after mealtime. Double the daily amount for first 3 weeks. If digestive upset occurs, taper dosage for a few days then gradually resume recommended dosage.
WARNINGS: For animal use only. Keep out of the reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
CAUTIONS: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian. Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.